We want your arrival at hospital to be as positive and as stress-free as we can make it. So, we’ve decided to ask you more about this in our new survey.
The survey will ask a few questions about your current experience of arriving at hospital and ask you to consider how it could work better in our new hospital building. You will also have the opportunity to suggest any ideas of your own.
Whether you are a visitor, a patient or a member of staff, we’d love to hear what you think. Any answers you give will really help the architects and designers understand what matters most to the people this hospital is for.
It only takes around five minutes to complete, so why not grab a cuppa and get started?
Start the survey now
There are other ways you can get involved in the new hospital programme too:
- Book your free place at our virtual public events here
- Sign up for our new hospital e-newsletter here
- Read our frequently asked questions
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
- Email the email@example.com